Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yesterday.....



yesterday was the day
which i can never forget
as i saw the one in front of me
who was in my dreams yet......


In the crowd of so many unknown faces
who were all running on their own paces
but,my eyes were down and lonely
just absorbedin thoughts of beibg lonely fully.....


Suddenly i opened my eyes
i saw a unknown shadow,
in so many unknown faces
there was someone, whom i wanted to know......


I looked at him once more
there was a desire to see him again
i couldnt believe on my eyes
as dreams and reality cant b same......


BUT.......
there was something in him,
that made me to move towards him
to talk,to feel,to know
as he is the one who used to come to my dreams........


hey,wats was that....
he was moving towards me
i could not believe of what
what all i had seen through my eyes.......


those eyes were stars lik sparkling,.
with a handsome look,face charming
my heart beats were uncontrollable
to utter a single word my lips were not able.....


It was the day when i got
one whom my long life i had desired
how can i forget those moments
when in water he set the fire......


Both of us smiled at each other
eyes were saying everything that we couldnt utter
he holded my hand and came closer as he can
nothing was left to say as words lost their meaning then......


We were completely absorbed
suddenly a noise, we both had heard
'Run Run' everybody was running towards bus
but still i was looking at my ever crush........


Hey!
where did he go?
i was surprised
its was day dream, i realised


Never matters ,it wasa dream of reality
for one thing i had a surity
"one day he will come in front of my eyes
who is just made for me......
each other's hands we will hold
and will stand alone in front of world.....................


Dr. PARI SHARMA

2 comments:

  1. Yaar Even I am waiting for that reality to happen ....Could just gauge the intensity of the poem . She does write well .....Chalo take care buddy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poem..

    but..

    tinge of gloomy sadness..
    tinge of despair while hoping for the best to happen..

    why??

    hey vivek..on a lighter note..how can u spell writing incorrectly when its ur interest? (c ur profile)

    ReplyDelete