Monday, November 02, 2009

La belle Poor Services with Extremely Poor Attitude

Last week I went to La Belle (http://www.labelle.in) in banjara hills branch, Hyderabad to try our their facial services as I got a gift coupon from shopper's stop. It was a great disappointment to be there...

Here is what I found seriously bad:

1. Chairs used for treatment were too uncomfortable and I guess my small home town (Bhiwani) hair saloon s has got much better chairs.

2. The person who was doing the treatment kept on pausing the facial session just to talk about his mobile issues with someone coming in the room (might be his colleague).

3. They have made the facial bed just under the AC and requesting to raise the temperature or switching off is considered for just few minutes and then it is put back to the original state.

4. They talked to me about a tan bleach treatment to be done on face and back. Here, I understand the meaning of word 'back' something entirely different than they meant. They meant by it the back side of neck. Simply ridiculous to pay 750 for putting a bleach cream for less 2 min on face and neck and wiping it off saying you just spend 750.

5. Anyhow when I came out of the session and ask for the feedback, the receptionist asked "was it good?" And I replied "It was pathetic". She pointed to me the feedback form and moved back to whatever she was doing.

Latest updates: Today morning I got a call from La belle asking how was the experience and I told I am not satisfied. I did not get the value for my money. And the reply was: "oh sorry, any suggestions for the improvements?". I said bullshit and cut the call.

So, a must not go place...

Update 1: Got another Call from Banjara Hills Branch to offer complimentary services with apology and to make me happy. They told that they will terminate the staff and want me to come once again for the complete satisfaction. I agreed.

Update 2: I got an email from La belle customer care as well asking for the account number to refund the whole amount. This was interesting but confused me that they are going to refund the amound and providing complementary service as well or its a new decision. Anyways, I immediately replied with my account details. Will update on further happenings.

Update 3: Got one more call from La belle banjara hills branch for visiting to them again. I did it this time and they apologized for the issues and offered me to go through any service I like. They insisted to take some more services absolutely free of cost. This was really awesome and a great gesture from the branch supervisor. I was given a special attention and someone kept monitoring on how the things are going on in every 5-10 min. I loved it and realized that they really mean business.




No comments:

Post a Comment